Monday, February 1, 2010

Book Series Review

I love book series.  When I find a writer and style I like, I want to immerse myself in their world.  I'll obsess over reading each book in order, back-to-back until I'm done with the series.

So, I'm going to review book series on the first and third Wednesdays of the month.  I'd do more, but we are talking series (several books at a time) here and if I did a review more frequently I'd quickly run out of series and would have to quit my job so I could read the next series to be reviewed.

Whereas, I would love to do that, the bank that holds my mortgage (and my husband) wouldn't like the lack of monthly payments coming their way.

Therefore, in an effort to not become homeless, I'll restrict my reviews to twice a month.

The first review will be this Wednesday, February 3 at 8 PM EST.

This will serve two purposes:

1 – It gives me one more deadline to inspire some semblance of routine in my writing world.

2 – It will be slightly more interesting than hearing my ramblings about what was going on in my head while I was writing.

Something for you and something for me.  It's a win/win situation!

2 comments:

zellakate said...

Ooh, I look forward to this! I am always up for book recommendations. :)

Elisabeth said...

Be warned. I read a LOT of paranormal fiction, including paranormal romance. Some fantasy is scattered in there.

Post a Comment